About Me

My photo
Wichita, Kansas, United States
I am chief among sinners, rescued from the despair of my former life by the grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ. It is not my desire to judge, but as a simple beggar, I wish to tell others where I found the Food that leads to Eternal Life, Jesus Christ, the Bread of Life and the True Vine.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I've decided to end my long silence and resume blogging. I shall endeavor to write something regularly (hopefully 2-3 times per week, if I can maintain some sort of discipline in my writing). I will be posting on two or three blogs, but don't worry. It is likely that I will repeat what I have written on this blog (otherwise the time required to be creative would drive me to distraction - and at the current price of gasoline, I can hardly afford to drive anywhere.....bad pun!). Most of what I will write will be my reflections on Christian discipleship, and my own walk in Christ (it is the only walk of which I have intimate familiarity). Much of what I will write will be from the perspective of an Orthodox (Eastern/Antiochian) Christian.

Please feel free to share your own experience of the Christian life with me.

God bless and keep you always.

No comments: