About Me

My photo
Wichita, Kansas, United States
I am chief among sinners, rescued from the despair of my former life by the grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ. It is not my desire to judge, but as a simple beggar, I wish to tell others where I found the Food that leads to Eternal Life, Jesus Christ, the Bread of Life and the True Vine.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Long time gone...

It has been a long time since I posted to this blog, but I decided to revive it. I felt it would be helpful to record my thoughts, because the process requires that I organize my thoughts. And organizing my thinking is always a challenge for me since I have "attention deficit disorder". So excuse me if I occasionally ramble, but my thoughts wander, and getting them all to wander in one direction is the challenge that blogging may assist me in addressing.

No comments: